Wednesday 26 April 2017

Week 1 For Me

Etwinning MOOC 2nd Edition 


 Week 1 for me
  
The World at One Place 

             This is the feeling I had throughout this whole week. There were loads of introductions and greetings  from across the globe. It was  amazing  getting to know each other via the creative devices that we were asked to use.
     
 Challenges and worries
    
        I have to  admit that I started this week feeling anxious about  my ICT skills. Actually I wasn't sure I'd be able to do the assigned tasks. Thank you everyone for your support and guidance to hlep me out. 

    The biggest challenge for me was the creation of the portfolio. But I've ended up by finding the answers to all those questions that I've been trying to solve for so long. I'm really proud of myself now that I have my own blog .

     Twitter and  tweeting was another one. Yolanda  Egea ended up by liking the same tweets several times. I kept sending the same links because I wasn't sure I was doing it properly. 


Support and help to build confidence 
  Now , confident as I feel (thanks to the MOOC team and participants) I feel ready and confident to carry on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment