Monday 1 May 2017

Learning Evidence

    Learning Evidence 
     
         The interaction that took place on Listly and Open Etwinning between all the etwinners, sharing and exchanging ideas about the different tools to be used  and projects to get invoved in,  has been of great help and has brought high level of inspiration to improve our teaching practices.
   After  analyzing the different areas that I need to consider to make my teaching  better I started scrolling up and down trying to pick the ones that might be more suitable and more effective for my own needs.

 Ways to deal with large and mixed abilities classes


      This would be really effective to help me track the students progress ,deal with their weaknesses  as  the class time doesn’t allow me to do so.

   Ways to make my lesson more dynamic 
To help  the students become creative and get more engaged and  responsible for their learning, the list was really amazing:



apart from all the other tools to create animated videos  like


and magazines

Ways to make  "the learders of tomorrow"

would be a great way to do so. 

     Exchanging , Collaborating, Sharing and Inspiring that’s the core of Etwinning.





No comments:

Post a Comment